We hope you now understand how to resolve the laser printer ghosting issue. If you are still having trouble following the procedures outlined in this article, you should go to the HP support website to get your questions answered quickly.
There are a few troubleshooting procedures worth attempting that should resolve the following issues:
1. First and foremost, you should examine your printer's environment.
2. Just make sure you're using the proper kind of paper for the tray.
3. Following that, you must alter the paper setting.
4. You must now conduct a cleaning.
5. Examine the drum.
6. Remember that if the drum unit does not appear to be the problem, you can try cleaning the fuser or perhaps replacing it entirely.
7. To finish the process, make sure you attentively follow each step on the screen.