Treatment of infertility is not difficult. Is infertility without a consequence of pregnancy for 1 year? Is it related to infertility? If not pregnant for a year, surveys show that 90 percent of couples can conceive smoothly. Those who are unable to conceive are usually in the remaining 10%. If you are pregnant for 1 year and do not see results, what should you do How long have you been pregnant with no results? How should I see a doctor?
อ่านต่อได้ที่ : โรงเรียนบ้านสีนวล นานาสาระ : เก๋ากี้